Buh-bye year 2009!
Hello year 2010!!
New year resolutions?
In my memory, if not mistaken, I think I never really had new year resolutions before...
LOL~~
Well, I guess is not too late to have one this year. (Since the world will only come to an end on 2012 =p)
Okay,
my new year resolution --------> Not to sigh so much anymore! Hah..
Is a new year, is a new day, is a new start. Nothing to be sigh about it!! =D
Yesterday had been a past, the most important is to go on to the present and the future. Trying best not to make the same mistakes made in the past.
2009 may not be the good year, but it is over.
Get over with it and kick start a better new year. =)
Another new year resolution -------------> to stay positive and happy always! (:
I am going to use this post to remind myself from time to time my new year resolutions =)
OMG!
Means I am another year older!! =(
H@pPY N3W Ye@R everyone!!!
Hello year 2010!!
New year resolutions?
In my memory, if not mistaken, I think I never really had new year resolutions before...
LOL~~
Well, I guess is not too late to have one this year. (Since the world will only come to an end on 2012 =p)
Okay,
my new year resolution --------> Not to sigh so much anymore! Hah..
Is a new year, is a new day, is a new start. Nothing to be sigh about it!! =D
Yesterday had been a past, the most important is to go on to the present and the future. Trying best not to make the same mistakes made in the past.
2009 may not be the good year, but it is over.
Get over with it and kick start a better new year. =)
Another new year resolution -------------> to stay positive and happy always! (:
I am going to use this post to remind myself from time to time my new year resolutions =)
OMG!
Means I am another year older!! =(
H@pPY N3W Ye@R everyone!!!
i remind u another new year resolution la --> be more mature...
ehehehehe...
anw, wish u all d best in whatever u r doing n whatever u r goin to do la...
stay happy n smile alwayz, coz, u look cute n pretty when u do so!!!
happy new year~~