Boooooriiiiiiinngggg!!!
Argh~~
Feeling so lifeless and bored here... =(
Pardon me. I have got nothing to blog but I am just too bored!!
No inspiration. No story. No play. And no play make me a dull girl!!
Dramathon everyday. But going to finish the drama soon!! Should be in these 2 or 3 days.
Don't feel like doing my project though I know it is damn important for me. One more thing gone wrong, I am "fired" and gg! But I just don't have the mood and "OHMMM". If you know what I mean.
Well, I know I didn't do my best in the Monday meeting. In fact, I think I never did my best for all the meetingssssss. "Boss" arrested all of us that day to have a long, dull "inspiration" talk. I wondered how many times I yawned, trying to show him that I am not interested in talking anymore. =p A mistake made that I have to remember it til, at least before I retire.
Spent quite a lot recently. Air tickets, bus tickets.. Why is there so many holidays!! But I am loving holidays!! Blek!
Finally today I am going out!! I can finally smell the fresh air. (: Let's hope I will get something today.
*wink*
Argh~~
Feeling so lifeless and bored here... =(
Pardon me. I have got nothing to blog but I am just too bored!!
No inspiration. No story. No play. And no play make me a dull girl!!
Dramathon everyday. But going to finish the drama soon!! Should be in these 2 or 3 days.
Don't feel like doing my project though I know it is damn important for me. One more thing gone wrong, I am "fired" and gg! But I just don't have the mood and "OHMMM". If you know what I mean.
Well, I know I didn't do my best in the Monday meeting. In fact, I think I never did my best for all the meetingssssss. "Boss" arrested all of us that day to have a long, dull "inspiration" talk. I wondered how many times I yawned, trying to show him that I am not interested in talking anymore. =p A mistake made that I have to remember it til, at least before I retire.
Spent quite a lot recently. Air tickets, bus tickets.. Why is there so many holidays!! But I am loving holidays!! Blek!
Finally today I am going out!! I can finally smell the fresh air. (: Let's hope I will get something today.
*wink*
Post a Comment