If real is what you can feel, smell, taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain.
"The Matrix", Morpheus.
Introductory session for each and every subject. I felt as if I attended 2 hours of history lectures today. LOL~
There are two type of persons I really would like to pay my salute to.
1. My course mates, who could write non-stop during the introduction of the subject. An A4 paper full of words. @~@ Wonder what were they writing.
2. My professor. I started to sort of admire them. Haha.. Don't get me wrong. Tell me can you last for 1 hour just to talk about introduction of a subject? I guess a lot prof can do this!! =) BIG big salute for them. They don't even care if the students were dozing off. =p
The quote from movie "The Matrix" used by my Bioelectricity prof today. Haha! Good effort in attracting our attentions though. *thumb up* Sound like a fun subject. (:
Just checked my edveNTUre. Tutorial was uploaded!! @~@ WTH?? Give me a break please. =p
I am now starting to worry about my German language. :(
"The Matrix", Morpheus.
Introductory session for each and every subject. I felt as if I attended 2 hours of history lectures today. LOL~
There are two type of persons I really would like to pay my salute to.
1. My course mates, who could write non-stop during the introduction of the subject. An A4 paper full of words. @~@ Wonder what were they writing.
2. My professor. I started to sort of admire them. Haha.. Don't get me wrong. Tell me can you last for 1 hour just to talk about introduction of a subject? I guess a lot prof can do this!! =) BIG big salute for them. They don't even care if the students were dozing off. =p
The quote from movie "The Matrix" used by my Bioelectricity prof today. Haha! Good effort in attracting our attentions though. *thumb up* Sound like a fun subject. (:
Just checked my edveNTUre. Tutorial was uploaded!! @~@ WTH?? Give me a break please. =p
I am now starting to worry about my German language. :(
i guess most of ntu students oso siao one...
my coursemates oso can write non stop for introduction @!@!
next time teach me German k..
i teach u Japanese..
then it'll bcum "chicken and duck talking"