ThEnG
Atmosphere around seems to be gloomy.

I guess I am not the only one feeling stress, down, disappoint, gloom, miserable...

No mood. That's the only thing I can use to describe people around me.

Staying in lab for hours including weekends, doing the so-called FYP, staring the Star planner from 10-10, hoping the see the 0 turn to 1, workshop, performances, projects, piling of tutorials...

Hah!

Who told me Uni life is an easy one? Who told me to enjoy my Uni life?

LOL~

I would like to enjoy my Uni life so much.

Have a nice drink with a bunch of friends in Starbucks, cooking or baking together for breakfast/lunch/dinner, go out explore new place, take whole lots of crazy pictures at different places we never been there, BBQ, picnic..

Ya, all these I used to imagine. Ja, used to...

At least 3 out of it are impossible to implement.

Hectic and busy schedule. We have got study to complete, project/assignment to accomplish, experiment to try out, ECA to join, looking for jobs... We got a lot to do, yet we only have 24hours.

*sigh*

I hope I can do something. Something that can save me and the others..

I know student's life may be the easiest among others.

But please allow me to complain.


My blog is becoming more wordy.




Labels: edit post
2 Responses
  1. wai hon Says:

    "Have a nice drink with a bunch of friends in Starbucks, cooking or baking together for breakfast/lunch/dinner, go out explore new place, take whole lots of crazy pictures at different places we never been there, BBQ, picnic"

    ah...ideal uni life...
    like sciences, ideal means wont happen...


  2. ThEnG Says:

    Ideal doesn't mean won't happen.. It is just hard to happen.. =p


Post a Comment

Show time