ThEnG
Can't believe the weekend is going to over so soon..

=(

Still, I enjoyed my weekend. (: I guess I over-enjoyed it. LOL~

Went to Orchard Road with Vern on Friday. Guess who I met? Diamond Seah. Was on the same train as her. Haha.. Rarely meet her in Uni but always got to catch up with her outside campus. =p

Lunch @ Pepper Lunch!!

My lunch (can still see the steam)

I could "fry" my spaghetti myself. *wink*

Again. I am posting food picture. Hehe..
Maybe an exception for this time.

Me! (In case u dunno) =p

Orchard road got too many shopping malls to be explored. And still they are building new ones. Conclusion: People in Sg shop alot, right?
Of course, poor people like me can't afford to get even a single piece of top. LOL~ Anyway, I am not interested in those Gucci, LV, etc. At least not now. (:

JP still the place where I can afford.

Slap me please. I got another piece there again. It is just too cute and gorgeous! =p (Don't get me wrong, I am talking about the piece not me.)

Yes. I truly over-enjoyed my weekend. Cause I went out for movie on Saturday night again!! Though I was super tired after 10 working hours.
Slap me again please. I spent 10 hours to earn, but only need less than an hour to use up half I earned.

@~@


Alright.

Is okay.

I promise.

I won't spend anymore. At least not for the unnecessary one. =)

Time to start some readings.



I don't like school.
1 Response
  1. zhivern Says:

    at least u r earning..
    but seriously, next time pls dun go orchard to shop le.. d money tat u earned, oso not enuf for a piece of top... lol


Post a Comment

Show time