ThEnG
Started a morning with a moody mood.

The rain eventually stopped around 12pm.

Plan went on as planned. But did change it during the journey.

Travelling in MRT is quite tiring that sometimes you will choose to go a place that's nearer instead of the one you planned which is quite a distance away.

Guess that's the part of the reason I changed my mind and off we went to Vivocity!


Haven't been there for quite sometimes. Always JP or Orchard.

LOL~


I guess I simply like the Food Republic there. Yes, there are a lot places with Food Republic, but I fond this. Cause it is near the sky park and I never been there in day time. It is still a beautiful day without those lighting around and from Marina. :) Not so sunny after a heavy rain the morning. Families and friends everywhere. How I wish my family can be like that. :D
No no homesick. Cause I am going back! Hehe~~


Sky park, where we LG been there for our first new year celebration. Vivocity, the stop we passed when on the way to casino.
Is a memory there. :)


Decided to head over to Food Republic most of the time in Vivocity.

Missing this and that.

Tutu kueh! I am loving this ever after my first try. :) Not sure if there is anywhere or anyone selling this in Malaysia. But I am loving this stall's. Wanna snap a picture with the stall, but I was a bit shy. *shy*

LOL~


My fav. No matter I am here or at home.

I guess you can't see what was I eating. LOL~ Please bear the following picture. *wink*

Tadaa~~


Can guess what's it? :P

咸煎饼!! I don't know what's the name in Eng, don't even bother to know it also. Haha~~ I actually had 2 of them. This is original and the another is red bean. :P Didn't snap a pic of red bean cause I was too hungry that I ate it up even though my meal was right in front of me untouched. Yup! Priority given to tasty food that tempt me so much!

LOL~

"吃在口中,有满满的幸福和满足。"

Yes, feed me nice food and that's more than enough.


:D

Load of picture. Beware k?


Haha~

At Vivocity Sky Park


In front of Marche.


I don't know why she wanted me to snap this. LOL~


So, I accompanied her to do the same thing.


Only to realized the whole bunch of people dining inside the restaurant Marche could look out and see me doing that! Like never see cows. LOL~

Ok, since she is my photographer so I have to help her also. LOL~ But the photographer forgot her camera. Forgive quality of the pic. *grin*


Sitting at the pool side to enjoy my second 咸煎饼!


Yummy!!~

I like this pic most!! Haha.. (Cause I am not as ugly as her in the pic) LOL~ Ask her how to snap this. I really have no idea.



Went to Clarke Quay after yummy lunch.

Read that there was a flea at Boat Quay. Boat Quay is a new place. Clarke Quay is not that strange to us.

LG first new year celebration at this place too! I still remember we waited bus til 4 or 5am? I was so damn sleepy and tired (cause we walked a lot!). Damn frustrated k? LOL~ But thanks to the experience also. I dare not want to go New Year celebration anymore.

Haha~


Unless someone is organizing a party with transportation provided. :P

Day time Clarke Quay is beautiful too!

Colorful shops and river boat. Looks more "clean". :)




Had a hard time to find our way to Boat Quay.

Still we reached after asking around.

Is quite disappointing actually. I mean I thought the bazaar or flea or whatever you name it, should be crowded and huge right? LOL~ And Boat Quay is quite much different from Clarke Quay. May be we hadn't explore the right place? :P

Saw the mini toons bag I was holding??

Hehe~~

My WD external hard disk casing


Strawberry! Supposed to be a gaming casing, but since it fits, I brought it home when I saw it again at Vivocity. :)


JP again for dinner. Since it was quite late when we reached JP, most probably canteens were closed at that time. Lazy to cook today. Tomorrow maybe.


:)


Sleepy~


-End-

3 Responses
  1. zhivern Says:

    wAliAo~~
    I was ur personal assistant (ie kuli) and photographer for the whole day ler, u like tat step me.. sUak~~
    i got see cow before, just nvr see green color de cow, cannot meh??

    LG!!! really alot memories.. nvr thought i would miss LG so much!!! LOL~~


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Ya.. better miss me
    HEHehheh
    Next time can try go Clark Quey at night time
    LHEHEHHEHE
    go CLUBBINGGG


  3. eTHaNe Says:

    i know why vern vern wana take pic with the green cow... coz it's cow... LOL~


Post a Comment

Show time