ThEnG
In a midst of holidays and I feel like changing my blogskin.

:)

Perhaps steal the design from the others, but would like to create one for myself, which I think not quite possible yet. I am an lazy ass too especially during holidays. LOL~

Will surely change it if I found an apple of my eyes. *wink*

Don't mean to get you all bored. But the fact is my holidays here are bored! BTTM! LOL~ Eating, working, cooking, eating, sleeping... Is there anything better for me to do? Nah! I don't request for any works anyway.

Watching 掌上明珠 on Qvod. :) Another nice drama! *thumb up* Though I just started it like 2 days ago? Haha.. My definition for a good HK TVB drama is a conflictual one. Finished another HK drama 巴不得爸爸, which I started during exam period. Haha.. Seriously that drama is quite bored. I guess that time I was seriously in need for an entertainment. And until now I can't tell why the ending has to be like that. Is quite an abrupt and illogical ending IMO. A lot question marks on my head.

@~@


I am more and more lazy now. Don't even care to update my Twitter or blog. They are meant for distressing tools during exam perhaps. :P Forgive me. If only I have something interesting to share or something that I really want to tell everyone badly, I will definitely be here or on Tweet. :)


Don't feel like making you all feel bored by looking at those dull food photos. Forgive me once again for doing it again! Like Britney's song "Oops! I did it again!"

LOL~


Enjoy folks! Be it in schools or holidays or works! (I am telling to myself..)

Soup of the day (Sun)

Tree of the day (Sun)

I really don't know how to use other ways to cook veg anymore. :(

Chips of Today!

I know why my Mom feels lazy to cook everyday!


:P


I shall enjoy it.


An abrupt ending perhaps.


Night!

4 Responses
  1. zhivern Says:

    eh hello,
    you only watched 3 episodes ok,
    so fast can make conclusion that it's a nice drama? LOL~

    as for cooking vege, next time let me do it, coz I know other way of cooking.. hehe


  2. ThEnG Says:

    U sure or not? LOL~


  3. zhivern Says:

    nice blogskin..
    blekzz


  4. ThEnG Says:

    which one? LOL~ I keep changing them.. haha..


Post a Comment

Show time