A week is gone. Without noticing that it just flew past me. How miraculous it is.
Sort of settle down with all belongings back in positions real soon. Including my soul and my mind. Everything that happened for past few days, came too fast and gone rapidly too. Before I could leave my trail, before I could reach out and hold them right in front of my eyes to look at them, to believe that they did exist in my life once.
Everything seems to be forwarding swiftly while I am catching up slowly at the back, without knowing what I am actually going to do when I reached. Planning to work everything out. At the best I can afford to do it. It may be the toughest but worth the most in my life for time being.
Can't imagine that I am having piles of clothes that I couldn't seem to wear them all by end of this academic year. And yes I am now officially third year, catching up the pace as a third year student. 3 years here, clothes piling up that I start to think when did I actually buy them all. :( It is difficult. No way I am going to wear them all, no way I am going to abandon them without valid reasons and no way I can sell them off. Puzzled.
Sense of gratification for what happened yesterday. It a bless, I reckon that. I hope it is. Can't bear with the bath without a towel. Don't ask anything. But I feel great and appreciate for helps that were offered all along these days. Without them, I could probably be more emotional than just being seriously in home sick condition. Thanks for those buddies, from heart.
Is over now.
And waking up from the reality that
the summer holidays are over now.
Sort of settle down with all belongings back in positions real soon. Including my soul and my mind. Everything that happened for past few days, came too fast and gone rapidly too. Before I could leave my trail, before I could reach out and hold them right in front of my eyes to look at them, to believe that they did exist in my life once.
Everything seems to be forwarding swiftly while I am catching up slowly at the back, without knowing what I am actually going to do when I reached. Planning to work everything out. At the best I can afford to do it. It may be the toughest but worth the most in my life for time being.
Can't imagine that I am having piles of clothes that I couldn't seem to wear them all by end of this academic year. And yes I am now officially third year, catching up the pace as a third year student. 3 years here, clothes piling up that I start to think when did I actually buy them all. :( It is difficult. No way I am going to wear them all, no way I am going to abandon them without valid reasons and no way I can sell them off. Puzzled.
Sense of gratification for what happened yesterday. It a bless, I reckon that. I hope it is. Can't bear with the bath without a towel. Don't ask anything. But I feel great and appreciate for helps that were offered all along these days. Without them, I could probably be more emotional than just being seriously in home sick condition. Thanks for those buddies, from heart.
Is over now.
And waking up from the reality that
the summer holidays are over now.
Post a Comment