The Last Airbender
My first thought was why not a Windbender. But it sounds weird, I know. Haha! Another typical Hollywood production with all those computer effects that never fail in earning a "Wow" from audiences, to be more specific here, Me. :D The only movie I had since I came back here and enjoyed it very much with family. :) Quite a low rated movie amongst all the rest. At least that is what I heard from my Bro's friends and Sis searched it over at the net. Nonetheless, the trailer attracted me more than The Sorcerer's Apprentice. And I was amazed. I mean I couldn't seem to get myself out from the plot itself. I sunk too deep into the story and the probable reason will be that somehow, another personality of mine (is not like split personalities), want to believe so much in these supernatural things do really exist. Yea, usual thing that happened to me most of the times. If I was an actress, I am pretty sure I will get depression easily for not being able to pull myself out from the character. And the most influential character of all is the kid. Yea, the monk kid. Sense of sympathetic that arose from nowhere. For this kid that need to bear so much of the responsibilities be it at back stage or in the plot itself. But at the same time, feeling proud that a kid is an Avatar! Haha! Avatar seems to be a pop word these days. Can't really understand the real meaning behind this word though. I just gotta admit that I like those computer effects that seem to be real at certain point of time. Especially when dealing with water part. Or maybe I wish they are for real. What a weirdo! After all, is just a typical science fantasy movie that you will either like it or hate it. So judge it yourself. :) I hope there will be second part.
Inception
Movie of the year I supposed. And yea, like everyone's review, is an amazing and interesting movie and Hollywood hasn't had these kind of productions for quite a period of time. And Leonardo DiCaprio improved so much all these while. :) Start to like his acting more now. Just my 2 cents, he really does suit those pyscho characters. :P Dreams within dream. That is fantastic! I don't know if I ever been into this situation before. I guess we all don't really remember our dreams no matter how real it was at that moment. We never remember how we got ourselves into the situation of dream as well. This movie indeed being an interesting and fascinating movie and the ending is up to your judgment. My belief will be Leonardo is back to the reality though numerous told me that he actually never woke up from the dream. Well, I hate to think that I am living in a fake dream world. So, am I living in my real world or dreaming world now? Is a confusing statement. I assume I don't have to find it out. But you just gotta find out this movie if you have not. I think I will watch this movie once again at later time. :)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is a really long winded post that if you ever noticed I don't really put much of my reviews here. Can't seem to get them into words. Haha! Sorry for wasting your time then. :P
My first thought was why not a Windbender. But it sounds weird, I know. Haha! Another typical Hollywood production with all those computer effects that never fail in earning a "Wow" from audiences, to be more specific here, Me. :D The only movie I had since I came back here and enjoyed it very much with family. :) Quite a low rated movie amongst all the rest. At least that is what I heard from my Bro's friends and Sis searched it over at the net. Nonetheless, the trailer attracted me more than The Sorcerer's Apprentice. And I was amazed. I mean I couldn't seem to get myself out from the plot itself. I sunk too deep into the story and the probable reason will be that somehow, another personality of mine (is not like split personalities), want to believe so much in these supernatural things do really exist. Yea, usual thing that happened to me most of the times. If I was an actress, I am pretty sure I will get depression easily for not being able to pull myself out from the character. And the most influential character of all is the kid. Yea, the monk kid. Sense of sympathetic that arose from nowhere. For this kid that need to bear so much of the responsibilities be it at back stage or in the plot itself. But at the same time, feeling proud that a kid is an Avatar! Haha! Avatar seems to be a pop word these days. Can't really understand the real meaning behind this word though. I just gotta admit that I like those computer effects that seem to be real at certain point of time. Especially when dealing with water part. Or maybe I wish they are for real. What a weirdo! After all, is just a typical science fantasy movie that you will either like it or hate it. So judge it yourself. :) I hope there will be second part.
Inception
Movie of the year I supposed. And yea, like everyone's review, is an amazing and interesting movie and Hollywood hasn't had these kind of productions for quite a period of time. And Leonardo DiCaprio improved so much all these while. :) Start to like his acting more now. Just my 2 cents, he really does suit those pyscho characters. :P Dreams within dream. That is fantastic! I don't know if I ever been into this situation before. I guess we all don't really remember our dreams no matter how real it was at that moment. We never remember how we got ourselves into the situation of dream as well. This movie indeed being an interesting and fascinating movie and the ending is up to your judgment. My belief will be Leonardo is back to the reality though numerous told me that he actually never woke up from the dream. Well, I hate to think that I am living in a fake dream world. So, am I living in my real world or dreaming world now? Is a confusing statement. I assume I don't have to find it out. But you just gotta find out this movie if you have not. I think I will watch this movie once again at later time. :)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is a really long winded post that if you ever noticed I don't really put much of my reviews here. Can't seem to get them into words. Haha! Sorry for wasting your time then. :P
Post a Comment