Rant.
As usual.
Not really a rant though.
That second I was talking happily and the next I am contemplating.
Duh!
Often blame the hormone thingy.
Yes, I do blame them. Cause I can't seem to find any better excuse for the swing all these while.
Things went pretty well all the day. A lovely Friday indeed. :)
I don't hate Friday especially today.
Can't seem to ignore the off mood anyway.
It comes out all the sudden. No reason, no idea why and I don't even want to figure why.
Up to this stage, when I am looking at the FB news feed, I know I am not really looking at them. I just scroll and browse for the sake of... curiosity maybe? Or is it a habit? Since most of the things don't really attract me. Videos? I never watch them. Photos? I get lazy when I see more than 1 picture of same thing. Shout out? These days people just shout out as if that's the routine they must do. Daily. To show the loyalty to it.
Zzz..
I saw.... A lot birthday wishes. Wondering if how much of them are really faithful and how much is the percentage of faithfulness.
Ya, sound pretty up-side down.
Don't misunderstand. I don't hate people who do all these wishes be it fake or real, sincere or pretend. It doesn't really matter, no?
Oh! I never feel like joining in the "crowd" anyway. Is like, you just get the "oh-dull-is-so boring-faking" that kind of feeling.
Hah!
Sarcastic.
No. No issue with FB. Is such a successful networking tool for this century.
Another Harvard drop-off miraculous thing again.
Whatever.
Perhaps I shall make myself happy.
Doll up.
Not really my kind.
Depend on the hormone.
Til then!
As usual.
Not really a rant though.
That second I was talking happily and the next I am contemplating.
Duh!
Often blame the hormone thingy.
Yes, I do blame them. Cause I can't seem to find any better excuse for the swing all these while.
Things went pretty well all the day. A lovely Friday indeed. :)
I don't hate Friday especially today.
Can't seem to ignore the off mood anyway.
It comes out all the sudden. No reason, no idea why and I don't even want to figure why.
Up to this stage, when I am looking at the FB news feed, I know I am not really looking at them. I just scroll and browse for the sake of... curiosity maybe? Or is it a habit? Since most of the things don't really attract me. Videos? I never watch them. Photos? I get lazy when I see more than 1 picture of same thing. Shout out? These days people just shout out as if that's the routine they must do. Daily. To show the loyalty to it.
Zzz..
I saw.... A lot birthday wishes. Wondering if how much of them are really faithful and how much is the percentage of faithfulness.
Ya, sound pretty up-side down.
Don't misunderstand. I don't hate people who do all these wishes be it fake or real, sincere or pretend. It doesn't really matter, no?
Oh! I never feel like joining in the "crowd" anyway. Is like, you just get the "oh-dull-is-so boring-faking" that kind of feeling.
Hah!
Sarcastic.
No. No issue with FB. Is such a successful networking tool for this century.
Another Harvard drop-off miraculous thing again.
Whatever.
Perhaps I shall make myself happy.
Doll up.
Not really my kind.
Depend on the hormone.
Til then!
Post a Comment