Tiring!
:(
A real working environment now. With more jobs more deadlines. Deadlines for my supervisor are ours too!
Can't believe I did more than 200 CDs in just two days.
@~@
Sitting, cutting, placing, sitting, cutting, placing....
Repeat over and over and I certainly feel my job place is a FACTORY!
Factory of Library.
Another 9 boxes reached today. 9 boxes full of more than 100 pieces of CDs.
14 boxes yet to come.
*gasp*
In case any of you still wondering what is my job, my current duty is to cut the cover of CD casings. =.=
But time passes faster with all these stuffs occupying you. And I didn't know that today is Thurs! :P
Anyway, sorry for the lack of updates. I don't have much to update.
Recently, am thinking if I should get myself a camera using my hard earn money! Yes, totally hard earn! Should I?
Actually eyeing for a Canon or Lumix and less likely a Nikon. Anyone with any suggestions or ideas? Definitely not aiming a DSLR. I am not eligible at all to even touch one. :P Just a compact one with some manual functions probably?
Grandma showed me this. And I think this may be the one I am looking. :) But seems like not available in Asia yet?

Canon Ixus 300hs. Think only available in UK for the time being? Anyway, if you read this post (you know who you are from UK) help me survey k? LOL~ If possible, I don't mind to have it as a birthday gift. You still owe me my 21st. Haha.. Not sure if you will read this or not. :P
Shall be patient and wait for the release of this. I have not enough in pocket for this moment as well. :P
Few days without drama. Think I should continue them now.
:D
Night folks!
:(
A real working environment now. With more jobs more deadlines. Deadlines for my supervisor are ours too!
Can't believe I did more than 200 CDs in just two days.
@~@
Sitting, cutting, placing, sitting, cutting, placing....
Repeat over and over and I certainly feel my job place is a FACTORY!
Factory of Library.
Another 9 boxes reached today. 9 boxes full of more than 100 pieces of CDs.
14 boxes yet to come.
*gasp*
In case any of you still wondering what is my job, my current duty is to cut the cover of CD casings. =.=
But time passes faster with all these stuffs occupying you. And I didn't know that today is Thurs! :P
Anyway, sorry for the lack of updates. I don't have much to update.
Recently, am thinking if I should get myself a camera using my hard earn money! Yes, totally hard earn! Should I?
Actually eyeing for a Canon or Lumix and less likely a Nikon. Anyone with any suggestions or ideas? Definitely not aiming a DSLR. I am not eligible at all to even touch one. :P Just a compact one with some manual functions probably?
Grandma showed me this. And I think this may be the one I am looking. :) But seems like not available in Asia yet?

Canon Ixus 300hs. Think only available in UK for the time being? Anyway, if you read this post (you know who you are from UK) help me survey k? LOL~ If possible, I don't mind to have it as a birthday gift. You still owe me my 21st. Haha.. Not sure if you will read this or not. :P
Shall be patient and wait for the release of this. I have not enough in pocket for this moment as well. :P
Few days without drama. Think I should continue them now.
:D
Night folks!
quite nice the camera ^.^