Sick.
Again.
Another box of tissues down.
Just talked to Mom over the phone, luckily she never find out.. (Cause I concealed it pretty good. LOL~) Just want to save up the nags from her as well as her energy. LOL~ Anyway, is not what serious ill also. Hopefully by tomorrow will be ok. I can hardly concentrate on my lectures especially Thermo.
The only wish now that don't fall sick during exam period.
I can't concentrate on my report summary. Sigh. Is not my formal report, so one paragraph will do.
Stayed awake til quite late these few days. Doesn't seem to make any progression in my studies. In another words, I am procrastinating for some other things.
Feel like slapping myself and wake myself up some times.
No idea since when I lost myself in such a losing way.
Shall reduce the time I on my lappie. Unless is for proper usage. LOL~
Hopefully I can do that. =p
Again.
Another box of tissues down.
Just talked to Mom over the phone, luckily she never find out.. (Cause I concealed it pretty good. LOL~) Just want to save up the nags from her as well as her energy. LOL~ Anyway, is not what serious ill also. Hopefully by tomorrow will be ok. I can hardly concentrate on my lectures especially Thermo.
The only wish now that don't fall sick during exam period.
I can't concentrate on my report summary. Sigh. Is not my formal report, so one paragraph will do.
Stayed awake til quite late these few days. Doesn't seem to make any progression in my studies. In another words, I am procrastinating for some other things.
Feel like slapping myself and wake myself up some times.
No idea since when I lost myself in such a losing way.
Shall reduce the time I on my lappie. Unless is for proper usage. LOL~
Hopefully I can do that. =p
Post a Comment