I feel so humiliated sometimes.
In some ways.
I am not asking for any appreciations from any party. But at least, show me a little of enthusiasm.
I am trying to show my gratitude, but I know nobody actually cares about that.
I never ask to be stupid enough to failed my quiz. Stop saying me why I chose this road even though I know I am weak.
I can feel the numbness of my heart towards the result.
I wish I could cry or at least mourn for it for an hour or so.
I don't wish to be helpless too.
But,
please stop humiliating me.
Even though I never show my all my emotions on my face.
That's doesn't mean
I don't have feelings.
I am just,
trying to make myself feel better,
in some ways.
Say me idiot,
but don't do it in front of me.
Grateful I still have this space to voice it out, without letting any evils to read this.
In some ways.
I am not asking for any appreciations from any party. But at least, show me a little of enthusiasm.
I am trying to show my gratitude, but I know nobody actually cares about that.
I never ask to be stupid enough to failed my quiz. Stop saying me why I chose this road even though I know I am weak.
I can feel the numbness of my heart towards the result.
I wish I could cry or at least mourn for it for an hour or so.
I don't wish to be helpless too.
But,
please stop humiliating me.
Even though I never show my all my emotions on my face.
That's doesn't mean
I don't have feelings.
I am just,
trying to make myself feel better,
in some ways.
Say me idiot,
but don't do it in front of me.
Grateful I still have this space to voice it out, without letting any evils to read this.
oh I am reading, means I am not that evil.. thank god!
nobody wants it to happen k.. knowing that you have tried your best.. the road is still long to go, cheer up and get yourself ready to overcome all the obstacles in front!!
as for those big mouths and evils out there, just ignore them! who cares if they don't appreciate or whatever, so long you are clear, who is really care about you, your family and friends!!!
~~jiayou~~
wakaka its quite normal to me to fail my quiz...happen too many times ady....
dun worry! be happy!
btw, why ur course seems to have so many ppl "anti" u wan? lols. come MAE la, alot of cute guys waiting for u ^^ kekeke kidding kidding~~
Haha.. There is only one ppl "anti" me, and it the same ppl over and over. LOL~