ThEnG

I seriously can't finish my homeworksssssssssss!!!!!!! Why all due on Monday? Why all quizzes and homework come together?? I can't breath. ~stress~ I doubt my choice now. I am not that "material" for engineering. I am just not!

No mood to continue my homework. How do you expect me to continue doing it after my failure to solve that particular same integration problem for almost 1 hour? I just can't. =( Call me dumb. Yes I am~~

Went to lab today. Routine. Prepared samples, twisted that carbon-nano-tube. ZzzZzz~~

Basically just get the thinnest fibre out of the bundle. Yea, sounds easy.

Glass fiber in bundles.

I hate this most. ~Carbon bundles~


Um.. I forgot the name of this yellow bundles. Lol~


And lastly,

Deng,deng,deng,deng~~

Carbon-nano-tube


Why it doesn't have a tube shape? Good question but I don't know.


Not sure if posting this or photo-snapping in lab is illegal. But either one is yes, don't report me. I still need my job. LOL~



I need to go back to my integration! =(


Til then.


Labels: edit post
1 Response
  1. zhivern Says:

    really nano ler...
    i wonder if ur eyes power increased.. lol
    jiayou la..
    be patient, do it one by one, sure can de :)
    JIAYOU~~~~


Post a Comment

Show time